Seeing Berlin, Part II

After doing all the standard-tourist-things yesterday, today was the day for the special things. Means: Shopping ;-)

Again the same group tazilein, "madp" and me went for a small berlin tour, but now we tried to find some special football-offers, or something what will remotely deals with sports.

Niketown has a whole wall filled with great-looking sneakers designed from the national colours of all the contries which participated at the tournament.

While the madp lurk around the swedish styled sneakers, I preferred the swiss-coloured (just only because I need some red sneakers). But we are really proud of ourselves leaving the shop without buying anything.

Next stop was KaDeWe, I think there is no one who didn´t love their "food store".

But our big plans for the day was a visit to Kreuzberg and the "potsdamer platz" with the ZDF Arena and we saw how they filled the wide open place with tons of steel, but because there is no football match today we left after several photos.

At the sony center I finally fall for what I controled myself for 2 days now - a bavarian cream donut at dunkin´donuts. Yeah! Also I tried a "munchkin", but not that interesting. Me as a movie freak was accroached to the store from the movie museum, great thing. Bought a Film & TV Quiz Card game.